What You Can Do
Be a part of our team! Become a volunteer
Can you spare two hours a day twice a week?
You may help in the following areas:
- Counsel patients
- Visit patients at home to give medicines and offer support
- Spread awareness about palliative care and its availability.
- Organise events
Be a donor
Donations are tax deductible u/s 80 G of the income tax act.
We need funds for:
- Day-to-day functioning of the clinic
- Purchase of medicines and equipments
- Inpatient care, home visits and other essential requirements
You could donate on your birthday/anniversary and make it a memorable one
- Rs. 1,00,000/- for home visits per month – includes medicines, salary for the team and vehicle maintenance
- Rs. 50,000/- towards six months’ staff salary
- Rs. 25,000/- for one week of inpatient care
- Rs. 10,000/- towards two weeks’ requirement of morphine tablets
- Rs. 5000/- for 10 days’ requirement of other medicines
- Rs. 4000/- for palliative procedures like removal of ascitic fluid to relieve breathlessness
- Rs. 3000/- towards compression garment and exercise bands for lymphoedema care in a patient
- Rs. 2000/- for conducting one awareness programme
- Rs. 1000/- or Rs. 500/- Any amount of your choice